Old November 29th 04, 06:02 PM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 10:27:37 -0700, Wes Stewart
wrote:
I did it anyway. [g] Hope this covers it:
http://users.triconet.org/wesandlind...rdClarkRef.pdf

Hi Wes,

Thanx very much. I can see one of two results from this general
availability. The readership here can:
1. Avoid it in stunned shame (the embarrassment in coming of age);
2. Accept it as a remarkable revelation (because it's on the web).

I would hope for a third response from those who could argue what
follows from these first principles, but the lazier ones would
complain of my "attitude" and hobble back to their beauty contests on
their crutches. ;-)

To quote one of my favorite authors, Raymond Chandler, when in "The
Big Sleep" Doghouse Reilly is admonished about the same defect, he
avers "I don't mind if you don't like my manners. They're pretty bad.
I grieve over them during the long winter evenings."

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC