Old February 1st 04, 12:48 AM
RHF

MG,

FWIW: With one day to go the Price is Now $401 with 15 Bidders.
REF= http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3074205062

warning, Warning. WARNING !

This eBay Auction is getting into the "ONIBTH" Zone )

"ONIBTH" = Oh No I Bid Too High = Oh No I Paid Too Much ;-{

LAUGHER: The old simple and basic RadioShack AM Loop Antennas
that were Discontinued and Discounted down to $9.95 are now
Selling on eBay for a Buy-It-Now Price of $35 )
[ YES in the Modern Age of the Internet...
There Still Is One-Born-Every-Minute. ]

OTHER Interesting Things on eBay for Radio-A-Holics:

* Older model of the Quantum Loop Antenna
eBay Auction Item # 3073878394
Has one day to go and the High Bid is Now $38 with 7 Bidders.

* Radio Plus Quantum Phaser for Mediumwave DX
eBay Auction Item # 3074927004
Has one day to go and the High Bid is Now $62 with only 3 Bidders.

* Rare 1938 RCA Victor Table Top Shortwave Radio Model 38A
eBay Auction Item # 3075138940 [ Something for Old Radio Collectors ]
Some Really Beautiful Pictures of an Old Classic and Worth a Look See.

DISCLAIMER: These are NOT My eBay Auctions
and I am NOT Associated with the Seller [.]

jm2cw ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Mark Glusker)
= = = wrote in message . com...
Kiwa Mediuwwave Loop Antenna

Ends Sunday, February 1, 4:33 pm Pacific Time

..