Old February 1st 04, 11:32 AM
Ken Wilson

"Ken Thomas" wrote in message

That antenna is worth every penny.

I agree 100 %. I have the Quantum QX loop on my R30 in the Living room. I
also have one of the quantum phasers which is not being used at present. I
have a Wellbrook K9AY & 1530ALA in use at present.

I'll tell one on Gerry Thomas....the guy who makes the quantum stuff. I had
my phaser in line one day as I was letting my TenTec Omni VI plus run for a
bit. Well I layed a book down & it bumped the paddles & keyed the rig. 100
watts or so directly into the phaser. Well, it let the magic smoke out of
the phaser. When I emailed Gerry he told me to send it to him so I did. It
came back in less than 2 weeks with no charge. Now thats service.

73, Ken