Old February 6th 04, 05:27 PM
CC

Bring it on!

Any old TV with a older style UHF tuner is fully capable of receiving
these frequencies.
Better bust all those Goodwill stores!
With your understanding, there is no grand fathering of old equipment?
Wow, with the sales receipts we could bust thousands of people who
purchased this equipment legally at the time.

Lets not forget most new (junk) receivers can pick these frequencies up
on the other side of its IF as an image. So much for anyone with a
extended RX handheld.... BUSTED!

What a stupid law.

Let me draw a parallel for you. I smoke, if you breath in my emissions,
I'll sue.

I am still waiting for a real test case to challenge this stupidity.

Amateur lawyers......BAHhahhahha

Garsh, you think the couple who monitored and taped Newt recieved any
jail time?

lcs Mixmaster Remailer wrote:
In article
Dick wrote:

Sorry, not buying that one. "Doesn't apply to private sales?" LOLOLOLOL
This sure brings the amateur lawyers out of the woodwork. Of course, it
brings out the morons too. DICK is the correct name for you! Private
sales!!!!!!!!!! Oh brother.
Do you really believe this one yourself or are you grinning as you type.
Doesn't apply to private sales. That's a good one. It's one Rush LImbaugh
should have used.