Old February 6th 04, 10:49 PM
Donnie

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 20:36:52 -0500, Donnie look me up @ qrz.com wrote:

Near Mint Uniden BC200 XLT 800MHZ 200 channel scanner. 29.0 thru 956mhz
This unit is clean as a pin and will arrive to your home insured with:
Scanner, Leather Carry Case, AC/DC Adapter and a PDF printed owners manual.
$175 to the door.

Donnie (N4JZH)

''Behold how good and well brethren dwell together in unity''

No mention of cellular on this unit, Just what the manual says.
29.0 to 956mhz. $175 to the door.
Whats so hard to understand? I did not mention cellular nowhere in my thread.
so while you look in the mirror with that '' Just pumped the neighbors cat'' look on your face,
ask yourself, What is illegal about the sale of a Uniden BC200XLT.
Hit the road LID...