Old February 11th 04, 10:52 PM
MGALUVR

I have a Technical Literacy Series Timex Sinclair model 1500 Z80 computer
with User manual, 2020 program recorder and owners manual and three tapes of
programs.

This circa 1984 computer is in its own suitcase. You may see what it is all
about at:
http://oldcomputers.net/ts1500.html

The outside of the suitcase has one small property sticker on it (easily
removed) and a mark in the right hand corner that appears to be yellow
marker (Looks like an inventory mark)

The series of books shown at the above site are not with it, but everything
else is. It appears unused. All of the cables are tie wrapped as original.
The computer itself shows absolutly no sign of wear. The tape recorder is
still in the original plastic. If it wasn't for the marks on the outside of
the suitcase, I would rate the entire setup as mint.

Own a piece of history at the original 1984 purchase price of $295.00 or
trade for ham gear.

If interested, let me know and I will e-mail pictures, but it looks exactly
like the pictures at the site above, with the exceptions of the marks on the
outside of the suit case.

You can check my feed back at e-bay and broadband.com. Both under w4jle.

How about any of the probably at least 10 of them I have seen in flea markets
over the lastcouple of years for under ten bucks.....thats a little more
realistic.....