Old February 13th 04, 07:20 AM
bunnydawg

Damn i hate when i miss the merely obvious. Sorry.
Robert

"Dave Edwards" wrote in message
Eico 753 for AM??
Not likely!

"bunnydawg" wrote in message
.. .
An eico 753 is about the easiest to use if you don't mind the weight. Oh

and
the drift which if i'm not mistaken there is a mod for. You need to

find
one that includes the power supply tho. It would be the cheapest not to
shabby rig for a beginner. It"s what i started with.
I saw one for sale on www.qrz.com but i can't recall if the power supply

was
sold with it. I believe it is a tri bander but i can't recall what

bands.
Robert
VE3 something or other.
"bb" wrote in message

I'm interested in AM on these bands. My modern rig isn't good
for AM.

I'm looking for comparisons of different older tube rigs like
the DX 100, Viking, etc.

The most reliable and easy to use is what I want the most.
Do any cover all 3 bands?