Old February 16th 04, 12:57 AM
Bill Crocker

That phone number traces out to:

Weikel Nellie
5401 Garfield Ave
Sacramento, CA 95841-2842
(916) 349-9060

Bill Crocker

"Rich" wrote in message
I have e-mailed them and got two replies of stall tactics. Then I posted a
complaint with e-bay and got no where.
Who lives in Sacramento, CA? What's at 7511 watts ave?

Can you call

916 349 9060 Jennifer Wartena at commcoradio

and give me some details.

Richard

"Harry" wrote in message
Hi Rich
Goto the item that you bought and on that page there is a link that says
" ASK SELLER A QUESTION"
Click on that!
And since you won that auction, goto where you left the negative
feedback for him, or where he left feedback for you, it should show the
Email address!
I see in their feedback that they claim that somebody signed for this
item, maybe if you email them and ask for the tracking number, then you
can take it up with UPS?
Good Luck
Harry

Rich wrote:

Has any one delt with commcoradio in California?
They on e-bay sailing equipment and I had a purchase sent my money and
received no product. How can I get a mailing address for this

company?
Who
are they?

Rich