Old February 17th 04, 03:43 AM
RHF

FO&A,

This "UN-USED" Kiwa High Performance MW Loop Antenna.

Closed Out with a Final Bid (Selling Price) of $760. [New Record ?]

NOTE: There were Nine Bids with Seven of the Bids (7/9) being
place in the last 40 Minutes of the Auction.

FWIW: Maybe Kiwa should get back into the MW Loop Antenna 'business'.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = (RHF)
= = = wrote in message . com...

KW,

FYI: Here is an "UN-USED" Kiwa High Performance MW Loop Antenna

eBay Auction Item Number: 3076899263

It is already up to $450 with Two(2) Bids both by the same Bidder.
I guess he really, Really. REALLY ! - Wants It ) ;-} !]

jtf ~ RHF
.
.
= = =
(RHF)
= = = wrote in message . com...
KW,

I have bought two Kiwa MW Air Core Loop Antennas.

A Used one for $248 and the other 'Like New in the Box' with
all the Documents and Gear for $425.

You Got To Keep-On KEEPING-ON !

iaf... ~ RHF
= = = If At First... You Don't Succeed - Try - Try Again !
.
.
= = = "Ken Wilson"