Old February 17th 04, 08:30 AM
Zoran Brlecic

Tony Hwang wrote:

There is a reason for that cosidering how this type caps work.
Putting in a 200WV cap in a 15WV application is not a good idea.

Because...

Hi,
Please do your research on the 'net. If you replace low voltage one with
too high voltage ones, the cap. does not work well. Believe me.

Well, look, this whole discussion started by me asking for reasons for
this. If I wanted to "do research on the net", I would have done so, but
not every question warrants a Web research and your "does not work well"
notion means little. Some posters have offered explanations and they
sound reasonable enough, but just saying "believe me" doesn't do it for
me. If I'd wanted to practice irrational blind belief, I would have
joined a religion.

73 ... WA7AA

--

Anti-spam measu look me up on qrz.com if you need to reply directly