Old February 21st 04, 03:49 AM
MR NO SPAM

I am NOT saying the man is guilty. I'M SAYING - the way he went about it
GAVE A SHADY APPEARANCE. And that is NOT just my opinion. IT "LOOKS" SHADY
AS HELL. First asking for donations, then having a massive equipment sale. A
suggestion: IF anyone made donations; to clear the air - he could list them
here (since asking here), thank all who did. Then all would see there is
nothing to hide or at the very least look shady. I SAID - "COINCIDENTAL
MAYBE"... Giving him room for honesty. I SAID -"HE MAY BE TOTALLY INNOCENT".
He may very well be. I DON'T KNOW. I only know what I've seen as well as how
many others. IT "LOOKS" BAD. He sure could have gone about it a different
way. One that wouldn't have cast an air of suspicion. He is the one
responsible for allowing himself to look guilty in the way he has presented
himself. So in that sense he is not totally innocent. MNS

"Andy Cogswell" SHORECOGS at COMCAST DOT NET wrote in message
Ah, the old "Guilty until innocent" thing. I see.

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB

"MR NO SPAM" wrote in message
Because not long ago, he was in quite a few news groups looking for
donations for a "ham club" and now all the sudden he is having a massive
sale of equipment. Coincidental maybe, but it sure doesn't look good. IF
that is HIS stuff, why doesn't HE donate to the club???? Be a nice tax
deduction. He may be totally innocent here, but it sure looks kind of

shady
as it has been presented. MNS.

"Scott Garvison" wrote in message
I've dealt with Jeff before & had no problems. Why is everyone

"beating
him
up".

"Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer"

wrote
in message news:e260f745fcbcf2c03da51dda4d9dcefd@cypherpunks. to...
If in doubt, a search of google newsgroups will provide plenty of
questions as to whether you want your hard earned money leaving your
hands and finding its way to Jeff Forkos. (joke goes...Did Jeff sell
donated equipment and did he FORK-US?)
There's no doubt your money will leave, but what will you get in

return,
if anything? And will this be equipment that was donated by hams

that
thought they were giving equipment to his local club only to find it

for
sale on the usenet posting boards?
(please note: asking tough questions is the only way of making sure

you
get what you pay for)