Old February 22nd 04, 01:05 AM
JOE

Note that not once has Mr. Jeffy poo bothered to defend himself. This
is NOT the first thread about his 'sales'. Think about it. All I can say
is don't donate stuff to him. Save it for a REAL charity where you will
get a tax deduction.

JOE

"MR NO SPAM" wrote in message
I see the point you're making - be it in humor, criticism, whatever.. but

it
would still contradict his motives. IF they NEED "equipment", why get it
donated only to sell it for the cash to present to them? Just keep the
equipment. IF he is on the up and up and I'm not saying he isn't, it may

be
a good idea for him to make a public statement in his own behalf. Perhaps
explain or apologize for the way it "appears". Thank those who may have
donated. Just suggestions, not a sentence handed down. It just all "looks"
so hokey. That is the opinion many have taken and it's by his doing, not
ours. If he can make it look reasonable, who knows, it could boost his

sales
too! I don't know that we've heard from him since his "requests" for
equipment donations. I don't know that he has even replied to anyone when
they questioned his requests at the onset. I've read many posts over the
months, maybe I missed his replied here or in other Amateur sites. HE

needs
to do some damage control for his own sake or that of the club he was
allegedly representing. MNS

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
In article
"MR NO SPAM" wrote:

I'm sure any of the equipment he's selling that was on the "donated"
list, is not for his personal gain, but for the club's. He just hasn't
listed it that way because he wants to surprise his club with a little
cash present. Ya, that must be it. ;-^