Old March 3rd 04, 03:53 AM
Bob

Default ROCHESTER HAMFEST: FRIDAY VS SATURDAY?

Greetings!

Every year a group of us drive to Rochester for the day and take in
their hamfest. It's closer than Dayton, and if you don't lollygag too
much, you can do it in a single day. It's usually a nice time.

My question for those who attend BOTH Friday & Saturday:

We always go on the Friday, but notice there are usually a quantity of
empty tables / vacant spaces. Does the place fill up even more on the
Saturday, or is it pretty much the same number of vendors Friday?

Thanks!
B.