Old March 3rd 04, 04:51 AM
Radioman

I have relisted the radio. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Don

"KB1KIL Rick" wrote in message

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
N8KDV wrote:
Radioman wrote:

Drake R8B communications receiver in mint condition. Hardly used.
Has VHF converter installed to receive 35 to 55 MHz and 108 to 174
MHz. Includes serial cable, manual and packed in original box and
packing material. Outstanding selectable filters with synchronus
detection. Considered one of the best BCB AM radios on the market! !

Please see the link below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ESSE%3AIT&rd=1

Nice radio, but note that it is local pickup only... (no shipping).

The dissapointing thing here is that I was in Powhaten VA last week for

the
first time ever (I live near Boston). Too late now!

--
Brian Denley

He never sold it either. Man I really wanted to buy it too but didn't want
to drive that distance to pick it up.