Old March 6th 04, 07:35 AM
Jesse

Never anonymous Bud wrote in
news
While still snuggled in a 'spider hole', Jesse
scribbled:

Whats your point - Its still a great scanner - Till this day blows
most anything away that blowcat offers -

That's NOT true, there are any number of scanners JUST as good, OR
better.

The 2006 is now a mythological beast.

IF you can convince ME that there is A blowcat scanner to be HAD for UNDER
$200 that I'D be BETTER off with than a 2006,I'LL humbly FLY over and shine
YOUR shoes... Hey .. Why am I randomly capitalizing words ??

To reply by email, remove the XYZ.

This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....