Old March 10th 04, 01:53 AM
nospam

The Multi-Use Radio Service is a low power, short range VHF Citizens
Band service in the 150 MHz band.

Ok you got me there. Its a 2 meter cb. loser

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:03:08 -0600, "PowerHouse CB & Scanner"
wrote:

Anger management? I think that perhaps it would be wiser for you to work on
your interpersonal skills, as opposed to me getting any form of anger
management.

Five hundred watt CB? What fantasy world do you like in? Try more like a 2
watt ERP MURS radio.

If the intelligence reflected in your posts comes anywhere near your actual
intelligence, you probably don't even have a clue as to what I just typed
anyway. BACK UNDER YOUR BRIDGE you fool!!

"nospam" wrote in message
.. .
Sounds like you need some anger management. Quit your damn whining and
get back on your 500 watt cb. 10-4 ?

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:41:41 -0600, "PowerHouse CB & Scanner"
wrote:

You know, I dropped you in my kill-file for a reason... Why are you

going
out on a limb to circumvent it? Were too many people ignoring you and

you
were getting bored talking to yourself?

Besides, who would care what some Trolling dip-**** thinks[?] Sticking

your
pudd out again I see. Over

"nospam" wrote in message
.. .
Who would care what some cb'er thinks. Sticking your nose out again I
see. 10-4