Old March 11th 04, 02:04 AM
Wade S

Default FS Kenwood TS-570SG w/extras

TS-570SG and accessories 160 tru 6meters the radio is clean and excellent shape
low operating hours non smoker. It has the antenna tuner built in DRU-3A
digital recording unit and the 1.8 SSB filter installed MARS/CAP mod done also
comes with the matching SP-23 speaker and MC-60 desk mike. I will also throw in
a Diamond SWR Watt meter SX-100 reads 1.6MHZ tru 60MHZ and a BUX Comm.radio
interface for PSK31 and other digital modes used with your computers sound
card. I have all the original box's and manul all for $950.00 plus
shipping.Will sell as package )