Old March 15th 04, 05:38 AM
Brenda Ann

"Dick" LeadWinger wrote in message
I have a bunch of that old stuff. I even have Windows 3.1. Also
found Windows NT Workstation 4.0 still sealed in the plastic wrapper.

Dick

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 21:30:20 -0600, Jim Adney
wrote:

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 19:09:42 GMT "jack" wrote:

cant belive i found windows 95 on floppy at the local hamfest today for
$2.00.

Nice buy, and the seller was probably just as pleased.

How many disks in thst set?

The trick with Windows 95 on floppies is that you will have had to make your
'backup' copies BEFORE installing it for the first time. Silly buggers
designed those disks so that the first install disk is altered during the
install so that it can't be reused except on the original machine it was
installed on. Mind you, there may have been some industrious hacker that
has figured another way around that by now...