Old March 19th 04, 12:54 AM
hi-matic 11

Hell... I make a killing when I sell via Ebay. Have only had 1 or 2 folks in
several hundred not pay. The ones with zero feedback seem to pay the
quickest. Most folks pay within an hour after the sale via Paypal. Most are
thrilled when they get the merchandise. Not uncommon for me to make a few
hundred off of $100 worth of hamfest buys. Kind of considering giving up my
real job and doing it full time. Could probably make a decent living if I
gave it the effort it deserved.

"Snoopydawg" wrote in message
om...

One thing is you take a risk putting it up on ebay. I have never
really been to happy with that service.