Old March 19th 04, 04:45 AM
Snoopydawg

(J999w) wrote in message ...
We have a TL-922 at the U of Wis -Milw radio club and we (I) used to beat the
#$%^ out of it. That is a very good amp.

Doesn't answer your question, but I'm sure there are others that really like
this amp.

jw
wb9uai

My bad I read the the paper wrong.I read a paper that said that the
amp had only 1KW. However I know that the band switchs in the earlier
models had a problem. Where did you get the idea that I would think
that it was a cb amp. I think that you have CB on the brain I bet that
is where you got your start. I got my first ham ticket when I was 16
and I'm 45 now.I was trying to help you.