Old March 20th 04, 04:10 AM
radioranch

JUst remember you're number one no spam...oh scuse me that looks like
number 2!! Whatever ever I said to the other troll goes double for
you....this is such a wonderful group...full of experts and
trolls...WOW!! No body is buying your CRAP hihi

nospam wrote:
Hi Murray, I see that you are on here name calling and putting people
down again. Why dont you be nice and maybe someone will buy your crap.

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:05:47 -0600, radioranch
wrote:

I hear about everything , and most folks that arent too wormy, are glad
for my service's..Whats your you reputation wet back? You cant even
spell prophet! Most people cant spend the day and nite watching the
internet like you AND me. And my rigs are always checked, fixed and
gauranteed 100%...another big problem with many sellers. If I could
make 30% this wouldnt be my retirement hobby either. It would be worth
listening to trolls like you. Sounds like a bunch of Ardvark doo-doo
to me. LOL M

Ardvark wrote:

Like i said the dealer in TX K5MDM hear about this, it
wind up on his website making another 30% profit.
Because all those 7.245 bunch worship his ass like he's some
kind of damn profit or else!

XE2___ south tx.