Old March 21st 04, 11:46 AM
Daviken

Default Ham International Web Site

On line for 10 months, the site devoted to HAM INTERNATIONAL products, has
received the visit of approximately two thousands Net surfers to date. To
simplify
its access to the greatest number, its pages "got dressed" with a new address:
http://www.ham-international.com easier to retain. Some diagrams are already on
line, others will follow soon as well as new pages. The objective is to ensure
a retrospective detailed, of a range of TX/RX, accessories, micro antennas
etc... extremely present on market CB and Radio ham in the Eighties. Many
equipment still present are wisely arranged on the chimney, others fewer are
always active. You will find information of all kinds concerning the materials
(characteristic detailed, infos technical adjustments, photographs etc...). For
some perhaps T-it will act of a discovery, for others the occasion of replonger
at the time glorious of our Hobby. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have
anecdotes, documents, suggestions. In waiting be welcome.

Good visit and @bientôt.
Daviken (14DVK01)

http://www.ham-international.com