Old March 24th 04, 04:32 AM
N5XXM

all i do is present the facts, i let the public decide , murray has given me
a lot of really good deals, and i would deal with him again, i guess you
just get a busted junk radio from time to time for a perfectly good working
radio.... oh well, i report, you decide! HA!

"nospam" wrote in message
Are you saying Murray screwed you?? I hope not.

On Mon, 22 Mar 2004 22:41:06 -0600, "N5XXM"
wrote:

hmmm, i had a 706mk-2g that had bad hf finals in it when i got it one
time....... remember murray???

just a comment..... nothing else, no reason to flame me, or get mad at me
and cuss me, i just had to let my radio i just got, go for 200 bucks so i
could get a junky 200 buck rig with working finals .. cause the 706 cost

me
an amount that i could not afford the other 300 bucks to replace the
finals.... remember murray??? guess i should have stuck with the ft-100 i
traded for the 706, huh murray??? or the original 706mk-2g i originally
traded for that ft-100 that sounded like crap and never could get the

thing
to sounds decent,except on fm, huh murray?!?!?

like i say, just a comment, dont get mad at me again and start flaming

me,
and cussing at me....just a comment....only a comment....i never demanded

my
radio be fixed, ofcourse, a friend never offered eather... so its my

fault,
i guess... huh murray?
murray sold me an awesome 746 though, great price, and only like a few
monthes old, and a great little al-811 amp.....almost new..... huh
murray?!?!!?
"nospam" wrote in message
.. .
ya right

On 20 Mar 2004 05:38:27 -0800, (w8jn) wrote:

a comment about murray, you may or may not like the fact that he makes
a proFit, however he is an honest man and if something is wrong with
an item he sells, you know that he will make it right. a man is
measured by his word and murray keeps his.