Old March 24th 04, 04:14 PM
LW

(w8jn) wrote ...

he is an honest man and if something is wrong with
an item he sells, you know that he will make it right.
a man is measured by his word and murray keeps his.

I second this. Personal experience - I bought an SB-201 from him.
The package handling experts at UPS were nice enough to break a tube.
Emailed Murray about it. 2 days later, a replacement arrived in the
mail.

Murray has always done me right. Prices were ok and equipment was as
advertised.

Same is true of Steve Burnham and Tom Stack. They catch a little
grief on here from time to time, but they have all done me right in
all dealings.