Old December 5th 04, 06:46 PM
Mike Coslo

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message

"Cecil Moore" wrote

Reg Edwards wrote:

SNIP
I wonder why I ever bothered to introduce Chipman to this newsgroup.

Try him.

----
Reg.

Reg,
This thread is purely a platform for snide remarks or for the pursuit of
appearing clever
to readers. It is not for technical education but instead it is a duking out
of smarmy comments so as to produce a suedo pecking order for onlookers
to assuage who has the most accumen with respect antenna education.

Art, I think most of us "onlookers" are just chuckling, at least those
of us who are left reading the thread.

Have you ever seen the videos of the American Prairie Chicken during
its mating ritual? That is the mental picture I keep geting from this
kind of stuff.

- Mike KB3EIA -