Old April 17th 04, 03:17 PM
nospam

Default FS 2000 watt Johnson Thunderbolt linear amplifier

Ebay dont want you and we dont want you. The key word you used was CB
idiot. Hit the road.

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 06:52:35 GMT, "see message for address"
wrote:

For sale a Johnson Thunderbolt linear amplifier. This unit
uses two low drive 4-400A tubes, and will take a CB size
radio up to the kilowatt level! I had this amplifier on
ebay, and it was blown out by their in-house radio cops. I
would like $800 for the linear including shipping (it is
heavy) in the US. For questions or a full set of pictures,
please e-mail . Thanks!!