Old December 6th 04, 11:36 PM
Richard Clark

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:25:03 GMT, (Robert Lay
W9DMK) wrote:

No - I didn't. That was a surprise to me, too! The specs on RG-59/U
say 73 ohms. There are 2 other RG-59 types - RG-59 Foam (75 ohms) and
RG-59A, also 73 ohms.

Hi Bob,

You are, in the expression common here in the NW, whipsawing me with
your changes in cable type. I failed to catch that in your post.

Given you are using 73 Ohm line, your results are very remarkable.
I'm glad you've gone the distance. This group, however, exhibits a
very odd ethic that I would call the reverse Little Red Hen story.

Through more than 150 postings they all want to offer advice on how to
cut the grain; they will tell you where to mill it into flour; they
will offer you recipes on what to bake; but none seem to be around to
praise the chef or the cake.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC