Old May 5th 04, 03:42 AM
Dan Conti

Default FS : Kenwood TK 705 D VHY mobile transceiver

I have for sale one (1) Kenwood TK 705 D VHF band transceiver. These
radios are absolutely field programmable, and are commercial grade
radios with commensurate audio and performance. This radio will do the
2 meter hand band up into 170 range without a problem. includes
microphone and power cords. Very popular, nice small compact units no
longer made.

$125.00 shipped via UPS ground, insured.

I will accept a US Postal money order or PAYPAL as payment. I will
accept a personal check, but of course I will wait until it clears
before shipping.

E-mail me only if interested, or with specific questions.

Dan