Old May 8th 04, 02:27 AM
Batman

Default fs/ft: 50ft of rohn tower

I was going to install this till i found out from a antenna elmer that it
involves more money than i can afford to erect the tower. I have 2 top
sections and 3 mid sections. I will trade for a general coverage
HF(ts430/ts450/similar) or a dualband mobile w/dualband beam, or Hi tier vhf
moto ht, or a pentium ii/iii or k6-2/3 laptop, 10gb hd or bigger, at least
128mb ram, at least 400-500mhz cpu, floppy, and cd or dvd reader, this is to
give an idea of what i'm looking for, i will look at counter offers as well.
must pick up in nj, zip 08826

--
Rev. Robert P. Chrysafis
Universal Life Ministries [ULC]