Old December 7th 04, 08:40 PM
Wes Stewart

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 09:55:21 -0800, Dan Richardson
wrote:

|On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 10:29:10 -0700, Wes Stewart
|wrote:

|"As an aside, I regret including so much about the wet condition. I
|tried to make it clear that this was really worst case and not
|something that would be seen in practice, but there has been so much
|negative commentary about it, that it detracts from the point I was
|trying to make."
|
|Actually, Wes you left out a very important consideration for those of
|us living is damp areas.... Moss!

Yes, I remember.

For those that are interested, Danny lives amongst the Redwoods on the
N. California coast and he sent me a length of window line that he had
taken down that was covered in moss.

I had hoped to get set up to measure it but the 10% RH in Tucson
conspired to kill the stuff.

Nevertheless, I suspect that it was no longer a low-loss line but a
high-moss line instead.