Old May 18th 04, 05:54 PM
John Goller, k9uwa

In article 5Bnqc.53702$Z%5.42189@okepread01, says...

If you can get DARA to move the convention to Vegas more power to you!
Since DARA are the folks that do all the work they are the ones that say
where it happens. Also just vecause Dayton is the mother of all
hamfestsMOHF does not mean its the national cnvention, it just plays one
on TV

Used to be.... but with..
800 Empty Flea Spaces..
one complete inside building that used to have vendors in it..
The "Tent Police"
The "Aisle Police"
The lousy parking arrangements
The lack this year... a new twist... of Temp Parking for Pickup of
heavy items...
Weather..
Economy
Flea Bay

I am beginning to think that it just isn't worth it to me.... and I am
a 20+ year Veteran Attendee...
Next years Entry ticket is 25 bucks.... so they will also raise the
Flea Space prices... means that less Fleas will attend... think they
should consider lowering the prices to get the attendance and fleas
up... net money to them would be the same... and more goodies to look
at and more people to look at the goodies.... someone needs to explain
"Marketing" to the DARA people ...

John k9uwa