Old May 20th 04, 01:52 PM
John Goller, k9uwa

In article ,
says...

Our 2nd year in that location......15 minute drive.

Somebody

We really didn't do too bad... $59 a night at I-70 and Main Street
going north into Englewood and South directly to the show... about
5 minutes from the show... but that won't happen next year as this
place just sold to Red Roof Inn ...

The Real Deal if you can stand the place is Motel 6 .. at Little
York Road and I-75 .... you have to book the room through Corporate
way in advance... and come in on Thursday nite.. through Sat night
then U get the Weekday Rate for the whole works.. 40 bucks a nite...
but the place is a dump... and dirty .. stayed there a year ago...
wife wouldn't go back ... neither would a couple of our friends
wives ... boy was that lady manager there mad as hell when we pushed
the Corp. Rate on her..

But for the most part .. Dayton and DARA and Hara are killing the
golden goose ...

John k9uwa