Old December 8th 04, 05:59 AM
Lee Hopper

Robert Lay W9DMK wrote:

Download at my Web Site:
http://www.qsl.net/w9dmk

For a higher speed server, try
http://64.217.230.66

Bob & group -

I downloaded it and created a folder for it and unzipped it to that
folder. Then I ran setup.exe which got to this point:
"Setup cannot continue because some system files are out of date on your
system. Click OK if you would like setup to update these files for you now."

I clicked on "OK"

Next setup gives me this message:
"Do you want to restart windows now? If you chose 'No' you will not be
able to run setup again until after the system is rebooted."

I choose "yes"

Setup message: "copying files. Please stand by.

and eventually:

"Processing MSVBVM60.DLL (7 or 7)

and the system reboots.

When I examine the folder containing the unzipped files, nothing has
changed. If I run setup again I get the exact same messages as above. It
seems I'm stuck in a loop.

I'm running Windows ME and my copy of MSVBVM60.DLL is in
c:\windows\system with a mod date of 2/23/04.

What am I doing wrong?

Lee H, NB7F
Not smart enough for SmartSmith...