Old May 30th 04, 10:23 PM
Panzer240

Bob wrote in news:czruc.1902$Hn.105205
@news20.bellglobal.com:

The PCR-1000 does indeed have SSB, and an available DSP board.
They are $699CDN at Radioworld and also have no gaps in coverage.
They also ship with the Bonito software now, at no extra charge.
I almost bought one, but I already have a PCR-100 and a wide assortment
of HF rigs, so I could not justify spending seven hundred smackers for
yet another computer controlled receiver just to get SSB. Never the
less, it's still a neat little box.

B.

Almost bought the Ten-Tec but then it just happened that a PCR-1000 came
up for a very decent price, I got 2 DX-394's and the PCR-1000 for $500
So I grabbed it. Now I just need to find a decently priced UT-106 and I'll
be a happy person. LOL

--
Panzer