Old May 31st 04, 01:23 AM
Browning Mark FourA

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hotmail address , only question is ,would you ever
even see it if you dared to deal with him.No need for a lame response
either 75% of hotmail accounts are attributed to RIPOFF'S.Sorry if you
don't like the comment,I personally don't care if you do or don't.he
he LOL how long will it take ? any bets ?

On Sat, 29 May 2004 19:50:11 -0500, "J. Harley"
wrote:

I have a European version of the Icom PCR-100. It is UNBLOCKED.
On a 10 scale it is a 9. I will take $250 for the receiver.

I prefer PayPal but will take U.S. Postal Money Order.

If interested, email me.

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply