Old June 1st 04, 12:27 AM
J. Harley

Hmmmmmmmmmmm considering that the 'Hotmail' address is my HAM Call
Sign.....
Well who knows... you may not see the sunrise tomorrow either....

"Browning Mark FourA" wrote in message
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hotmail address , only question is ,would you ever
even see it if you dared to deal with him.No need for a lame response
either 75% of hotmail accounts are attributed to RIPOFF'S.Sorry if you
don't like the comment,I personally don't care if you do or don't.he
he LOL how long will it take ? any bets ?

On Sat, 29 May 2004 19:50:11 -0500, "J. Harley"
wrote:

I have a European version of the Icom PCR-100. It is UNBLOCKED.
On a 10 scale it is a 9. I will take $250 for the receiver.

I prefer PayPal but will take U.S. Postal Money Order.

If interested, email me.

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply