Old June 1st 04, 12:29 AM
J. Harley

Got to remember Brenda... some folks don't have a 'Paint Brush' so they
have to
spray paint other people a general color to cover their own 'Short Omings!

All I wanted to do was sell a PCR-100! Think I'll just take a HEAVY ballpeen
hammer and
scrap it and toss it in the trash......
"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote in message

"Browning Mark FourA" wrote in message
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hotmail address , only question is ,would you ever
even see it if you dared to deal with him.No need for a lame response
either 75% of hotmail accounts are attributed to RIPOFF'S.Sorry if you
don't like the comment,I personally don't care if you do or don't.he
he LOL how long will it take ? any bets ?

My PayPal account is a Hotmail address, as is my ebay account (with nearly
500 positive feedbacks and no negatives). I use it because it's always
there. No matter where I may choose to move, or whether I choose to change
ISP's, it's always the same, and has been for 8 years. Don't paint all
Hotmail account holders with the same brush.