Old June 3rd 04, 07:52 PM
Kenn

I have to use a 3 wheel cart because I cannot walk more than a few yards
without pain. I hope you never become handicapped physically - We already
know about your mental state. I bet you wanted to be a bully on the
playground but were too little and now you think your not-so-smart comments
make you a man - well it doesn't - ps I did NOT attend Dayton.....
wrote in message
On Thu, 27 May 2004 13:17:09 -0400, "John" wrote:

My impressions of Dayton this year:
* Note 2 to DARA. Its obvious that many of the flea market spots are

simply
parking spots for people with nothing to sell but who are too lazy to

haul
their big fat asses from and to a real parking spot. This makes the flea
market much bigger than it needs to be and means that the overwhelmingly
out-of-shape buyers will be able to make fewer rounds of the flea market

and
hence spend less money with the real vendors !

Something seen at many hamfests. Along with people in 3 wheel carts
from too many trips to Family Homestyle Buffet. There is one guy who
outgrew the Rascal scooter and uses a golf cart. Look at the bright
side: hamfests are one of the few places where you can buy 3XL
t-shirts.