Old June 6th 04, 03:01 AM
Rev.RP Jones

No matter what we loose, Michael Powell, Bush and big money will see to it.
Sounds like a way of forcing us on this system .......dont want us to using
rooftop TV antennas, radios, CB's model airplanes ect.

-Rev

"yea right" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 18:02:46 -0700, Bill Turner wrote:

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 20:33:52 GMT, yea right wrote:

If you value radio, this may be the last and only chance to have your
voice heard to stop BPL from destroying your hobby.

Sorry, can't right now, the sky is falling.

If this were anybody but a ham, I would not have responded.

The FCC allowable interference at 30M (~100tf) for the HF band including
6M, is 10uv or ~S9 on your radio. This has been documented in the beta
test areas. Fema and the CoastGuard consider this catastrophic to their
operations and have told the FCC this will cost lives. Yet the FCC, under
pressure from the whitehouse are continuing forward with BPL to provide
another avenue of income for the energy manufactures. The ARRL has
petitioned and won approval to allow more time for public comment.

If the FCC allows BPL and it turns out to wreck your ability to receive
weak signals, you will have no recourse. None what-so-ever! Please
reconsider as this will be our only chance whether the sky is falling or
not.