Old June 7th 04, 08:38 PM
jakdedert

Urei wrote:
If you're interested, make an offer.
If you're not, don't post.

Wow, your attitude is certainly one making me want to do business
with you.

Hell, that attitude worked for Andrew Dice Clay...
--

My attitude??? What's wrong with posting an item for sale and not
including a price? Why should I have to deal with somebody that,

Well, arguably, that could actually be called an 'auction,' assuming you are
looking for the best offer. OTOH, you didn't include those words, but in
the best circumstances, completing a sale over the internet usually involves
eight or ten emails. That's with a price given. Not including a price
makes the process even more tedious.

It's what drives people to ebay....

jak