Old June 7th 04, 08:59 PM
Urei

Well, arguably, that could actually be called an 'auction,' assuming you are
looking for the best offer. OTOH, you didn't include those words, but in
the best circumstances, completing a sale over the internet usually involves
eight or ten emails. That's with a price given. Not including a price
makes the process even more tedious.

It's what drives people to ebay....

jak

Jak, Do you actually have an interest in what I'm selling, or are you just
looking for a good argument?
This is not an auction, doesn't resemble one at all, and is merely an offer
to sell without the price. It doesn't make anything "more tedious", except in
your mind. It doesn't drive people to ebay. Top buck does that. If you'd like
to see pics of anything I'm selling, along with asking prices, let me know and
I'll put you on the list.
Mike.