Old June 9th 04, 02:05 AM
nospam

Scam. Dish receivers are going for 75 dollars on ebay. When ever
someone is asking for something in the name of the lord, a person
really has to wonder. Amen

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:34:45 -0500, "Wayne" wrote:

Hello I am needing a DISH NETWORK RECEIVER I have the Dish already but
still need the receiver with remote control and manuals, I am wanting to
receive SKY ANGEL, TV is getting so bad at taking the Lords name in vain
that you can't watch any thing any more with out having to listen to trash
so if you have an old Dish Network receiver laying around that you are not
using any more I would love to have it, thanks for the band width.

73 Wayne AA5JJ
God Bless

---