Old June 10th 04, 01:55 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Dan Conti" wrote in message
. ..
A simple reply along the lines of " Hey Dan, your price is a bit high,

check
eBay pricing, etc., you may want to re-consider" would have sufficed.

However, I was pleased to see the usual BAFFOONS on usenet are still

around.
Now I know why I and MANY others have left USENET for FAR greener

pastures.

Heck, still a good spot to post equipment before it's off to
eBay...actually, that's ALL it's good for.

Don't sweat it Dan. Hell, maybe someone out there was willing to pay the
$300.. At $175, I would buy it if I hadn't already blown my allowance for
the next two months on other toys.