Old June 12th 04, 04:06 PM
Dan Conti

Thanks for your support fellas, (I think)...

Someone took this honey of a scanner for $200.00 using Buy It Now...

It may have sold for more, but I let the noise coming from the baffoons her
influence my pricing.

Anyway, it's a decnt price for both seller and buyer.

AND major lessons learned for the future....

DO NOT WASTE TIME OFFERING GOOD, CLEAN, HARD TO FIND RADIOS ON USENET.

GO RIGHT TO EBAY.

I am finally convinced that the morons lurking on these groups have finally
succeeded in ruining what was a good thing years ago.

Dan

It tells me that he is going to get a good price out of the radio since
it is already at $200. Hell Dan, I would have bought it from you but I
already shot my wad on radios for a month or so.