Old June 12th 04, 10:20 PM
Robert Grizzard

In rec.radio.swap yea right wrote:

If you have not already, please file a comment with the FCC. It only takes
a few minutes. We have until June 22nd

Brief instructions at www.vambo.org/a

Brief -- and wrong. 03-104 is last year's proceeding. The correct
proceeding is 04-37. 03-104 has been closed for A Long Time.

Also, present rules do allow BPL to be deployed. BPL under present
rules interferes with HF communications, as I stated in my filing in the
current proceeding. The FCC seeks now to promulgate BPL-specific rules.
That is the intent of the current proceeding.
--
To design the perfect anti-Unix, write an operating system that thinks
it knows what you're doing better than you do. And then adds injury to