Old June 13th 04, 08:19 PM
Lou

I got a reply from Galls already and they gave me the specific folks I need
to e-mail. Have done so and am awaiting word back. I didn't even think of
Galls, as I usually try to find info someone may have available.

Thanks again,

Lou

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote in message
No problem, glad to help. Those two sources will at least give you a
starting point.

Ryan

"Lou" wrote in message
ok, thanks!

Lou

"Ryan, KC8PMX" wrote in message
If the first one is a Federal Signal product, I would check their

website.
Also, check out www.galls.com as they sell products from both
companies...... Galls may also be able to direct you where to find

that
stuff.

Ryan

"Lou" wrote in message
Hi All,

I'm looking for info - particularly tech info such as schematics,

etc
for
the following:

1 - Federal Interceptor Siren/PA
1 - Code 3 Model 3100

If you have such, let me know cost for them (copies ok) and

shipping.
Please
reply directly.

Thanks,