Old June 14th 04, 01:05 AM
oldtimer

Default FS: Icom 706 Transceiver

I have reduced the price of this fine rig. It looks great and works great
all the way to two meters.

I have a very nice clean Icom IC-706 for sale (not M2G). This rig includes
the FL-101 250 Hz CW filter. I use the rig weekly on CW and it does a great
job. I have used it on SSB and 2 meter FM as well. It looks very nice and
the only scratches are very minor on the left side where another piece of
equipment rubbed against it. It will be sent in the original box with
microphone, manual, power cable, Operating Guide card and spare fuses. I am
asking $410 dollars plus shipping. I prefer to ship by Priority mail,
insured. Postal money order preferred.

73 de Jim, K5ROV

James (Jim) Parsons, CMSgt, USAF, Ret.
Ham for over 60 years, 80 % CW, 10 % digital, 10 % SSB ARMS, ARRL,
Ex: W1RLA, K5FBB, K4FEO,
SV0WN (Crete), SV0WN (Rhodes), DL4NC, DL4JP, KA2FC (Japan) ,
KA2JP (Japan).
John 3-16