Old June 16th 04, 04:24 PM
Bob Miller

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 00:09:35 GMT, "Clif Holland"
wrote:

Fellow amateurs and customers;

It is with mixed emotions that I announce that I will be closing AVVid in
the month of July. I have enjoyed 23 years of amateur radio repair with the
last 12 as an owner operated shop. While it is great to own your own
business days off and vacations are non-existent. I'm ready for a vacation.

To allow time for a timely shutdown I will not accept any radios for repair
after June 25th. All radios received prior to that will be repaired. If
parts are not available or are backordered the radios will be returned. The
30 day warranty will be honored for all radios that I repair even if it
extends past the end of July.

To my thousands of customers, THANK YOU, you are truly great.

If anyone would like to own an established shop call me.

Clif, thanks for fixing my old '80s vintage Icoms recently. Question,
why do I use next time they go on the blink :-(

Enjoy the retirement...

bob
k5qwg