Old June 17th 04, 01:10 AM
NN7KEXK7ZFG@\(nospam\)SBCGLOBAL.NET

With this, and BPL, we now in the New AGE! Question?? who will be the lucky
recipient of the first
"Worked all I.S.P.'s" on BPL?? As the old chinese curse goes: "May you
live in interesting times" !!
NN7K

--
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced !

" People who never get carried away, should be! " --- Malcom Forbes

"The Maj" wrote in message
news
On 16 Jun 2004 18:32:09 EDT, lid wrote:

Correct and being you that you are speachless you might as well give me
your radios so I can sell them to someone that know s how to use them.

Dan/W4NTI wrote:

And use some of the money to buy a dictionary. "Speachless"....???