Old July 13th 04, 10:25 PM
Bob Miller

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:01:58 GMT, "Bob P" wrote:

I had an HT32 and it was SSB & CW but I don't recall if it could generate
AM. Maybe low level AM modulation ?
Bob
kb8tl

My booklet of Hallicrafters models (compiled by wd5eog) shows the
ht-32 with "144 watts pep, ssb-am-cw..." etectera, etcetera. No
details on the type of modulation. The ht-36 and ht-37 are also listed
as having am-cw-ssb. The ht-44 looks like the first Hallicrafters xmtr
that did only cw-ssb.

Bob
k5qwg

"Rich W6VX" wrote in message
nk.net...
Take a look at this station! One of the nicest I've seen in a long time.
Excellent cosmetics and perfect working order. Complete station includes
SX101 Receiver, HT32 Transmitter and HT33B Linear amp. Original speaker
included along with all original manuals.

See:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll... STRK:MESE:IT